søndag 13. februar 2011

February Goals

February goals:

1. Balanced training
2. Run freqvency again - a lot of easy, aiming for 25 runs over 28 days
3. Bike - reducing the length of the trainer sessions to help avoid suffering
4. Swim - nothing fancy, just keep it rolling

A new easy plan to make me ready for "bigger" training closer to my race. The time for "more" will be summer when in Bo, Co. Then I will got a lot more. So February is still about being patient. 

Lesson learned this week.
Fuel up for strong performance, no more counting calories. I`m cheating my self with not eating enough before my key sessions. Every thing is about strong training. When I ask the mirror I can always get leaner, but this game is not about the mirror. Fuel up for spedy recovery and strong performance and the body will adapt. The counting is only leading to sickness and slow recovery. Guys like me from a over weighted background will never get saticfied with what they see in the mirror. From 100 kg to 80 kg today - and still thinking about the numbers.

Be happy, if you smile to those around you they will star to smile back on you. When people around me are happy, my mind gets quit. If my mind is quit it is far easier to go strong and focused on the key sessions. Good performance in every aspect of my life leads also to strong perfermance in training. Stay focused on the task and the pace will take care of it self. When focused on the task I can be a touch introverted and quit.

Today only some easy swimming.:
4 x 100 easy / 400 steady - 10 sec rest all way thru
3 x 100 easy / 300 steady
2 x 100 easy / 200 steady
100 easy / 100 steady

12 x 50 ods are easy, evens are mod hard - rest 15 sec
CD

30 minutes easy skiing in the sun to start up my day.

Nxt week will be a good one
A lot of fun training ahead
Nothing crazy!

Keep it rolling,
Jan Hugo

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar