mandag 4. juli 2011

Long run day

Did my 2 h hilly run this morning. Climbing for 1 h and 20 min, before I started decending where I worked on my cadence. Strong steady effort and my legs felt good all way thru the run. My core temperature a touch high at the end, but nothing to crazy. Messured 36 c out at the course.
After Mikkel left I have been back to my normal routine on nutrition and sleeping. It is pretty much the same stuff every day. Chickenwraps, eggs, muffins, greek youghurt and cofe. It is easier when I stick to the same protocoll each day both for sleeping and eating.
My second run today was a easy 45 minutes flat run. My legs felt terible from the start, but after a few minutes I got into the rytm and my legs felt okay. Actually I had the run forever feeling after a while. It was cloudy and not to warm in the noon. Around 32 c in the shaddow.
Everything has been about backing up my 8 h training day from Saturday. There has been a lot of good nutrition and sleeping to get back to it.  
Was running out of cofe today. Hate doing grocery, but did a cofe rescue operation late noon to be ready for tomorrow. Have a upcomming SBR + strenght day. Riding over to the reservoir for a OWS early 0540am tomorrow. Ready for a new day 0615!

Livin` it!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar