tirsdag 14. juni 2011

Food for BIG training :)

Did my first open water swim for ever at North Boulder reservoir today.
Four loops, evens with padles. Did a nice steady effort. Felt overall good and strong all way thru today. Total 4 k. Feeling better with the altitude on day 3 in Boulder.
Running around the reservoir after the swim @5:25 pace pr k. Building in to my steady for the first 20 minutes and just kept it rolling. Avg hr 134. Felt good and strong. Pace and HR more normal again. Steady pace 4:45-5:15 @hr 137-145. I`m always thinking about food. Also today, well after a meal and a new nap
I went out to ride up to James Town. Rode up a nice canyon and was passing a ton of riders. Was loosing the account over the numbers of riders after 100 :) Felt a touch powerless in my legs, but still avg 200 w at my steady hr today. A lot of wind out to James Town. Was flying back home - felt fantastick on the aerobars at high speed. Have som isues with my f* Garmin, can`t figure out how to load down to PC. Seems like there is som missing drivers. Need to have it working 100 % before nxt week. My new ridely feels fast. That means when Garmin problem is solved I can ship my spare bike to UK.
Livin` it! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar