tirsdag 28. juni 2011

My Maze


Climbing Flagstaf with a latte and backpack
The new life in Boulder is pretty easy. Everything is about training, eating and sleeping. Once a week and a couple of hours each evening I`m working @Nikita Hair Norway from my computer and cell phone. Actually I had a chatt with my CEO today about our new Maze. From my point of view Maze is pretty much the same as my coach have created for the team @Endurance Corner(EC). I have exclusively used TrainingPeaks(TP) to communicate with my coach in 2011 and the EC forum. In relation to my job as a regional leader, we are these days implementing the new maze as a main tool. There, I've already got me a lot of experience through TP and EC.

But first why do I pay a coach to make my plans, when it after all aint about rocket science?

My life at home is like a Maze of daily decisions, both professional and family. In fact my training workouts is the area of my life who is less complicated and bring in a lot of values at least to my job, but also to my life in general. That is not easy to see for those around me, but without my training everything would have been difference. Thats why I have hired a coach. I dont want to spend energy to plan this part of my life. Training is for me about getting out and having a good time and to restore my batteries. There is enough mazes in many other aeras in my life. 

My Maze or TP has so far worked very well in 2011. I am actually looking forward to implement it also in my job. Thru a good coach and the best tools I have made ​​progress in every part of my training in 2011. If I draw a parallel to my job there's many similarities and reassons to use a good tool as My Maze or TP if you prefere also proffesional. Same tool diferent name? When looking back at what I have achived thru a good tool for my training I really can`t wait to see the output that this will give for my company when 100% implemented. We will probably be using 6-8 weeks to make a good base week for My Maze. Not so far from what we do also in training.

  1. Agreemnet on training plans to achice your goals.
  2. Daily reporting of how you have excecuted the plan to achive your goal
  3. Comunicate any deviation either by direct contact, phone or e-mail and give any positive feedback or/and adjust the plan.
  4. Positive feedback when the plan goes well.  


Create a good structure and base week for your training and keep it rolling. Add consistency on top of that and it will give you a break through performance.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar